Equipment Finance & Leasing
Equipment finance through Finance Lease, Commercial Hire Purchase or Chattel Mortgage conserves the businesses cash resources and keeps you at the forefront of technology and in a position to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
Business and Equipment Finance
Equipment finance through Finance Lease, Commercial Hire Purchase or Chattel Mortgage conserves the businesses cash resources and keeps you at the forefront of technology and in a position to take advantage of opportunities as they arise. The products set offers consistent payment that helps you to budget more effectively.
We can obtain finance for all types of motor vehicles, office equipment, commercial marine vessels, commercial aircraft, heavy plant and equipment and rural machinery. Arrangements can be made for any size business, with payments structured to suit your financial and business needs.
- Chattel Mortgage – can provide you with an alternative method of funding for specific goods or equipment. It is designed to optimise cash-flow while minimising the impact of GST where Commercial Hire Purchase may be unsuitable. It enables you to purchase the goods they need and acquire immediate ownership of the asset without significant impact on the working capital of the business.
The benefits are:
- Immediate ownership
- Depreciation and interest are usually tax deductible
- May be able to claim GST in your next Business Activity Statement on the purchase price of the goods/equipment o Structured loan repayments can be arranged to enable the facility to be fully or partially amortised via a balloon payment due an the end of the term
this facility provides the customer with the use of the equipment for agreed period, generally between three and five years. The Lessee makes a series of rental payment that we can structure to suit their cash-flow. The residual value of the equipment is agreed prior to commencement of the Lease.
- This is the estimated value of the equipment at the end of the lease periods. Due to the taxation benefits associated with leases, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has issued guidelines which detail what the ATO considers are the minimum Residual Value percentages for all categories of equipment.
- Commercial Hire Purchase – the Hire Purchase alternative to leasing, provides a means for customers to acquire specific goods or equipment by the payment of fixed instalments over the term of the Hire Purchase agreement. Under a Hire Purchase agreement, legal ownership of the goods remains with the Financier during the term of the agreement, however, for taxation purposes, the customer is treated as the owner, and therefore may claim depreciation on the goods as well as a deduction for the interest component of the instalments paid on the loan.